We are up later than usual this morning. Cheryl asks if I am ready and I announce that I am on strike! I am not feeling 100% and my body aches all over, similar to the start of flu. Cheryl announces there is a small ride and I can chill for the day. I am stoked, clean up what I need to and return to bed. I get up when they come home at lunch time. We chat and I return to bed for another hour or so. I am up for the evening and still not feeling 100%. Let’s hope tomorrow is a better day!
Monday, December 29, 2008
I GET THE DAY OFF 28th DEC
The river mouth opened
We are up later than usual this morning. Cheryl asks if I am ready and I announce that I am on strike! I am not feeling 100% and my body aches all over, similar to the start of flu. Cheryl announces there is a small ride and I can chill for the day. I am stoked, clean up what I need to and return to bed. I get up when they come home at lunch time. We chat and I return to bed for another hour or so. I am up for the evening and still not feeling 100%. Let’s hope tomorrow is a better day!
We are up later than usual this morning. Cheryl asks if I am ready and I announce that I am on strike! I am not feeling 100% and my body aches all over, similar to the start of flu. Cheryl announces there is a small ride and I can chill for the day. I am stoked, clean up what I need to and return to bed. I get up when they come home at lunch time. We chat and I return to bed for another hour or so. I am up for the evening and still not feeling 100%. Let’s hope tomorrow is a better day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey my friend... just read about your fantastic journey. Sounds amazing and you sound great. Missing you.. have you recovered from your tick bite fever. I hope so... let me know how you are. Lots of love... Nicky xxxxx
Post a Comment