
Clients have asked us to take their kids on an earlier ride so we can get them back to the hotel early as they are leaving Morgan Bay today. Cheryl and I take the kids out ride and Don takes another client. We get back early and head home to hang washing out and to start injecting the balance of the horses at home. There are only two clients to take out to ride this afternoon, so I will take them out whilst Don and Cheryl sort out the injections at home. Jeanine, Cheryl’s niece, is joining us for the ride. We headed out with Veronica and Jess (Mom and daughter clients). I rode Gunstone and Jeanine Royal. Veronica could only trot to begin. I coached her and got her confident enough to want to learn to canter. We got to the cliffs and Veronica was prepared to give it a shot. She was riding Bestman. We headed off for the canter and hey presto… I have taught my first client to canter. From then on, the ride was awesome. We had a beautiful long canter on the beach as well and headed home. I am grateful for an early night home.

No comments:
Post a Comment