Monday, December 29, 2008

19th DEC

My job this morning was to look after the walkers (beginners and children). I rode Apollo. The rest of the group (there were 17 of us in total), were split between the 3 remaining guides. I had to dismount to collect someone’s jacket which they had dropped. It was hysterical to see me now attempt at least 6 mounts without my launch pad. When even lengthening the stirrups failed to help me, it resulted in September, the 12 year old Development kid having to give me a push up from my backside to get me on! The group with Cheryl had their canters and we met up with each other en route home. Really an uneventful ride this morning. We run off to the shops to grab us rolls for lunch. We make and eat the rolls in the car. We are back for the afternoon ride.
I rode Nsync this afternoon and Carmen and I got to have our own beach ride. This was awesome and we cantered back and forth on the beach. Out of all the horses I have ridden to date, Nsync is the one who I will choose to canter with, on any day.

No comments: