
We have a hard morning rounding up the horses earlier than usual so we can find time to get to the 8 colts in the other field to inject them. I do all the injections. We go to the stables. Maverick is down on the ground with a seriously high temperature. All the horses temps are taken and again, we inject those with temps over 38 degrees. Cheryl is stressing big time. Once the panic is over, Don and Cheryl start my education of a Stallion. I am instructed to look at the testicles of young Zeus….. Well, how I ever thought Apollo was a stallion is mind boggling. Stallions have incredibly large testicles and there is definitely NO mistaking a Stallion. It is not a mistake I will make again!
We are back from our morning ride. Maverick is battling with his temp. We water him down to reduce the temp. Again, we grab lunch and tack up for the afternoon ride. We have a fantastic group of riders and thoroughly enjoy the outing. We are back home, exhausted. Whilst I go to bed, Cheryl and Don make the Antlers for the horses for tomorrows ride. We are going out as Father Christmas with his Reindeers.
We are back from our morning ride. Maverick is battling with his temp. We water him down to reduce the temp. Again, we grab lunch and tack up for the afternoon ride. We have a fantastic group of riders and thoroughly enjoy the outing. We are back home, exhausted. Whilst I go to bed, Cheryl and Don make the Antlers for the horses for tomorrows ride. We are going out as Father Christmas with his Reindeers.

No comments:
Post a Comment