Thursday, January 15, 2009
10th JAN
And the heavens opened last night. We have a small ride this morning. I ride Apollo. It is a gentle ride as the ground is wet. We canter however down at the beach. The afternoons ride is bigger and we head out. I ride Nsync. The ground is still wet. We head to the beach. The tide is turning out. The beach is too soft for a canter. We head home. I crash for an hours sleep. We cook and eat dinner. I clean up the kitchen, wash dishes and catch up my blogs. I am off to bed now at 21h30.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yay for updated blog. They are so fab chick!! Dont forget to email me. I cant mail you as dont have addy. Fly back to london on Tuesday :-( Hope home is ok. Tons of love, Debs
Post a Comment