Debs and I chatted for quite a while last night whilst I tried to brief her on the day to day procedures. We woke up this morning to a miserable morning with no electricity and no water. We all stayed in bed as long as possible and then we were off to the stables. The rain has stopped. The development kids had already moved the horses over to the stables yesterday, so we only had to feed. We had 2 clients this morning but 8 of us in total went out. I rode Nsync. We had some good fun and laughs and tried out some acrobatics too. I almost had to bake cake! Went home for lunch and were back for the afternoon ride. This time there were 4 clients and Cheryl, Don, Debs and me. I rode Gunstone this afternoon. We had an awesome out ride and managed some stunning long canters on the beach. I do believe that is Debs I see doing a dance with her arms, whilst cantering on Midnight! Oops, is she, is she, is she going to fall off? Is that chocolate cake I see coming? And the canter stops and there is no chocolate cake! Cheryl heads home and tells me one client and I can stay and have another canter on the beach. She is riding Royal. As we pass Don, I egg him on to join the Dames for an extra canter. We have stunning canters up and back down the beach. Such a feeling of freedom you cannot possibly enjoy any other way! I love it. I am in heaven. Thanks Cheryl for making this all possible and for reinstating my self confidence with the horses. We head home. Don manages to sort out the electricity and water. Hooray for Don! I shower and am ready for a good nights sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment