Again, I have a night full of coughing. Sorry Debs. I battled to get up this morning. I managed to dress by 08h55 and had to put my shoes and chaps on in the car. Luisa and Janine went to round the horses up. Don and Cheryl were met by the husband of the lady who was injured in the stable yard. Debs and I went to prepare the feed for the horses. We had a fair size ride this morning. We start off slow and just with trotting. Cheryl splits us in to 2 groups at the beach, for those who want to canter and those who don’t. We head home after a good ride out. Time is rushing us, so we head to the shops to grab a pie and head back to the stables to prepare for the afternoon ride. I am told to take the afternoon off.
I fetch everyone from the stables at 17h45, come home and help to prepare supper. I shower and retire early after eating.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment