Monday, January 19, 2009
I HEAD FOR SANITY IN JHB 16th JAN
I get my call at 05h40, which came before my alarm went off. I am up and out of there. We get to the airport at 07h00, where I book in and eat a scrumptious Wimpy breakfast. We board at 08h30 and leave 20 minutes early. The plane is almost empty. I land and am pleased to be on sane ground! How awesome it is to see my children again. Candice and Didier fetch me from the airport and take me to their house, where I can once again enjoy a long clean and water full, bug less shower, washing my hair at leisure and getting out of the shower onto a nice clean fluffy bath mat. They are taking me to lunch at Casalingas, to meet Didiers parents who are flying back to France tonight. I cannot wait also, to see my Grandchild. How awesome the lunch and time with everyone is. I go home and see Michael and Nikki. All is good at home and I cannot wait to get into my beautiful King size bed, with clean sheets.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment