My last entry from JHB.
Awoke this morning with what is commonly called a "hangover". So much to do, I had to lose it. Thank heavens for Grandpa!
We had a family gathering of note. All were here to have a lovely late lunch. My bonus, I get to keep Braden tonight, sleeping with his Nan. Birthday and Christmas gifts exchanged.
Then my Nikki (Mike's girlfriend), was on my case........ Yes, the suitcases needed finalising. Well, at long last it's done with only last minute toiletries to be packed in the morning. I'm sad, Basboo took up too much room and had to be left behind:-(.
Then, the emotions came into it - My farewell to my youngest child, Nic, who has now, as of this evening, moved in with his Dad for the next two years of his life. I shall miss him terribly but will stay in touch as often as possible. I love you Nic. You are a special gift to me x x
I am now off to bath and bed. I shall sleep both well and with a heavy heart. As tomorrow dawns, I have to bounce out of bed and get ready. The kids arrive at 6.30am to start my trip. My flight to East London takes to the air at 11.05. My next blog will probably only be sometime on Tuesday.
M
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment