Friday, November 5, 2010

A handspan finger handspan am not precise enough


number.Not found their armored vehicles, and no other vehicles.Even the truck in sight.Jack believes that pig people have hidden these things up.John Major touched up."Jake, support call back the troops.""Oh? They go up?""C corporation northern suburb of the garrison camp call back said they were ordered to come, now through Feilangxisi outside the town. Is expected to reach after an hour."Jack thought for a moment silent bow."No, Feilangxisi straightline distance from here the town is only thirty kilometers, highway mileage is only forty kilometers, how could an hour?"John Major also stunned."Yes, I am going to ask again.""Well, I ask. You look, reckon about pig is firepower.""Good.""History of slave culture?""Here, sir.""Look here, the wild boartype armored vehicles Zheliang dug below the soil, if necessary, can make a hole with Artillery.""Yes, sir."Jack returned to the slopes after major command near the vehicle."Watson.""Yes, sir.""And the northern suburb of groups C garrison camp to pass on to him?""Yes, sir, just the wireless cable channel has been specified with the demodulation parameters, has set the calling code.""Immediately call, I need to talk with Jimmy Choo Pumps them.""Yes, sir."Corporal Watson was a hint of anxiety, because in the past Jack has been very concerned about the major radio silence and communications security, few take the initiative to use radio to talk to, especially that of nondirectional nonscheduled radio call."Grand Rabbit, Wonderland rabbit, I was charging station, charging station I heard the answer."Radio did not respond."Grand Rabbit, Wonderland rabbit, I was charging station, charging station I heard the answer."Major Jack to find the map, watching carefully to the town from Feilangxisi Francis Baker, with the topography of the Friendship Bridge, a handspan finger handspan am not precise enough, and come up with operating scale, carefully carry out the measurements."43.7 km."Jack believes his own calculations, this distance is from the town to Feilangxisi Francis Baker Friendship Bridge the exact distance of the highway mileage.If the error and it will be from the mapping error."If so armored vehicles and trucks away from it all at full speed, can be arrived at twenty minutes to the friendship Jimmy Choo Boots bridge."Jack can not understand why northern suburb of reinforcements to the garrison entered the league was so slow."Is it ran into the pig is check? This area and there is no obvious barrier to check ah terrain. Do people also guerrilla harassment pig?""Grand Rabbit, Wonderland rabbit, I was charging station, charging station I heard the answer."Corporal Watson

No comments: